Saturday, April 19, 2008

Once Again - Hillsong (Matt Redman)

D     A            G                    D/F#
Jesus Christ, I think upon Your sacrifice
G D/F# G A
You became nothing, poured out to death
D A G D/F#
Many times I've wondered at Your gift of life
G A D
And I'm in that place once again
G A D
I'm in that place once again


D D2/F# G A
And once again I look upon the cross where You died
D D2/F# G A
I'm humbled by Your mercy and I'm broken inside
Bm G
Once again I thank You
Bm A G A D
Once again I pour out my life


D A G D
Now You are exalted to the highest place
G D G A
King of the heavens, where one day I'll bow
D A G D
But for now, I marvel at Your saving grace
G A D
And I'm full of praise once again
G A D
I'm full of praise once again

G A
Thank You for the cross
G D/F#
Thank You for the cross
G A D
Thank You for the cross, my Friend

No comments: